Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm not doing it

Taking the pill. I know I should be but I'm not. I am supposed to be taking it to get the cysts to go away, but I forgot to take them with me this weekend. Then they were in my car and I kept forgetting to take them. So I have decided that I'm not. I hope I don't regret my decision, but I am in no pain and I think I will be okay.
I programed my Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor tonight. I have not done that for probably 9 months. And as I write this I am thinking I shouldn't have done it tonight because then my testing window is going to be off. Crap!
Oh well, I will try it out. I think I just want to TTC the "old fashion" way for a little bit. J. and I need some reconnection and this month might be the right month for that.
Whether it is a Hallmark holiday or not I do feel like February is the month of love!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope the cysts go away on their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Valentines day soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete