Monday, April 13, 2009

Unknowns

I am testing on Friday! J. doesn't want me to, but I'm doing it anyway. I'm not one of those strong people to be able to wait until the Beta test (that won't happen until next Monday). We are going out with friends Friday night to the Sugarland concert and I kind of want to know that morning if I can have some drinks or not. The past 3 IUI's AF arrived on day 13 post IUI and Friday will be day 11. It might be a bit early. . .but it is what I put in my head and I can't get it out.

It became official today that I will not be teaching at the same elementary school that I have taught at for the last 3 years. I am going to be very sad to leave this school as I love almost every part of it. I don't know what school I will be going to or what grade I will be teaching, but I do know I will have a job. That is a lot more than what other people have in their careers right now so I am trying to look on the bright side of things. It is just hard to have had the e-mail sent out to the entire school today. It made it more official to see it in print. It is also hard to deal with the unknown. There are so many unknowns circling around me right now.

3 comments:

  1. You won't like what I have to say.

    Its a BAD idea to test at 11 dpo. When I was pregnant last year I tested BFN at 11 dpo, had some bleeding too..was certain it was over.

    12 dpo no bleeding. 13 dpo no bleeding and a sudden rise in my temperature. 14 dpo bfp, and 15 dpo beta of 80.

    So regardless of result on a pee stick which can give you a false negative more than a false BFP DO NOT induldge in a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugarland!! I LOVE sugarland!!! I'm so jealous. =) I hope you have great news on Friday, but dont worry if you dont. I didn't get even a faint BFP until 13DPO. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous too! Sugarland is the best, I love to crank up their music!
    No advice here on when to test, never had a BFP. I hope it happens for you on Friday. I am sending lucky positive vibes your way.
    Sorry to hear about the school switch. I hope you love your new school just as much as you love the current one.

    ReplyDelete