I do the best I can...
4 days ago
So it more than doubled! This morning when the tech took my blood and heard my first Beta number she was quite sure I was having twins. She said that they normally see numbers like 453 on the third Beta with singles, not the first.
The nurse who called with my results said nothing of twins. She said I need to schedule my first ob u/s for 3 weeks from now! What?!?! 3 WEEKS! There is no way I can wait that long!
But, I guess I'm going to have to! I suppose I will be 7 weeks along and that will be best for hearing heartbeat, etc.
The most annoying thing is that when I called back to schedule the ultrasound I was told that my RE is on a procedure schedule that week and I would have to be put on a waiting list. They will call me 2 days before they can get me in that week after they know how many procedures he will have. So I don't even have anything scheduled! She asked if I wanted to schedule something for the next week - and I said no I didn't want to even have to wait through the weekend!
I'm tempted to call my IF nurses at my old clinic to see if they will do the ultrasound. I really made a good connection with them and I might be able to talk them into getting me in earlier! Do you think it is worth the try or just I just suck it up and wait for RE's office to call?