Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Day!

We close on the sale of our house and the purchase of the new house today! Everything should go smooth with that! The first house J. and I bought together is now empty and will have a single attorney living in it.
 
We won't even move into our new house. We moved into my Mom's house for a while and put most of our stuff in storage. We are doing major renovations on the new place.
 
BUT, the BIG news is that I get the call from the RE's office today about how the embies are doing!!! I am SUPER excited and nervous. I really hope they are doing well and growing strong!
 
I will try to update after the phone call. I am really hoping that it comes earlier rather than later!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! You have a lot happening! Praying that your embies keep growing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the phone call! I know how nerve-wracking it is to have them there and you not. You are almost done!

    ReplyDelete