Sunday, July 12, 2009

6 appointments in 8 days

And still no definite date for the retrieval. For the last couple of days they said "plan on the HCG tonight, but we will call you later to confirm" They always called later and said let's go one more day. Obviously I want the follies to be perfect so I'm not complaining. I went in again this morning and from my quick count I have about 10 follies that are mature and could release an egg. I have about 5 that are size 14 and a couple at 13. So she is thinking that I will have one more day of stims, do the HCG tomorrow night and retrieval on Wednesday. I will find out later on this morning when they call back.
I took a picture of my stim set up in my kitchen yesterday because I thought it was going to be my last day, it wasn't but I thought I would post it anyway.
I will update later when I find out what the plan is.

5 comments:

  1. That's just about what my kitchen will look like in a week LOL. Doesn't everyone have a mound of syringes on their kitchen counter? ;-). Best of luck on your Retrieval and Transfer. Can't wait to read your BFP announcement in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are almost there. I know the wait to find out what's going to happen when is nerve-wracking. I'm hoping for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there... you are almost there. Best of luck for the ER! I am praying for your BFP! I will be starting my stims tonight (assuming I get a go ahead after todays bw)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking to see if you updated. I was thinking that you were ready...well...based on your u/s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sheista!! that is alot of stuff!

    ♥ ac

    ReplyDelete